Using C3D Vision, software developers can customize the GUI of their applications and visualization parameters of displayed 3D geometric models. C3D Vision allows developers to significantly improve the visualization capabilities of engineering software by increasing the quality of 3D model rendering and speeding the processing of large assemblies.
C3D Vision yields new opportunities for managing 3D scenes and animations through its ready-to-use feature manager. Included is a design tree for 3D models, scene graph and interactive tools for scene manipulation. All of these functions became an integral part of modern design products.
C3D Vision is used for the following applications:
- Processing large amounts of data generated by 3D models in massively parallel computing systems
- Preventing the loss of rendering quality when scaling a 3D model
- Solving problems related to the lack of visualization for dynamics
- Optimizing visualizations directly in computational nodes
- Making more efficient use of hardware for visualization
- Enabling the effective use of multiprocessor workstations for visualization
- Solving problems related to the support of various types of video graphic adapters in the application