We at C3D Labs have the greatest respect for your privacy and give special attention to the confidentiality of information submitted to us when you visit our website https://c3dlabs.com/ (hereinafter – “the Site”).
By visiting the Site and downloading, installing, and using the C3D Labs’ software, you accept all terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not access or use the Site.
DATA PROCESSING IN GENERAL
We process the personal data of our users, in principle, only to the extent of what is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. The processing of the personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception in such cases is when prior consent is not possible for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal provisions.
Moreover, we will collect personal data (e.g. e-mail address, name, company) within the operation of the Site only if you make such data available (e.g. if you subscribe to C3D Labs newsletter, use our contact form, register on the Site) and if we have the authorization to do so with your consent or on the basis of a legal regulation for processing and use. We basically use such data for the purpose of which you provided us the data, e.g. to answer your inquiry, to process your inquiry or to provide you with access to certain information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information in the following ways:
- information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, job title, country, city) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, requesting C3D Labs’ software evaluation, viewing specific content, subscribing to our email newsletter, registering for events or contacting us via feedback form;
- information we receive from your use of the Site, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to the Site;
- location information when you use the Site as we may collect and process information about your location;
- information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, unless we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you;
- technical data from various third parties and public sources as, such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers.
We do not collect sensitive personal data such as religion, political views, or health conditions. We will not request it from users, and neither do we need it.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- to third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to C3D Labs (for example, to support the delivery of or help to enhance the security of the Site), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in the Policy or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
Here is the list of third-party companies we are cooperating with for business purposes:
We use UniSender for newsletter emails. Through UniSender, we track emails, including who opens the emails and who clicks on which link.
We use Yandex.Metrica to help us improve the usefulness of the Site. It collects standard Internet log info and movement on the Site in an anonymous form. This information is used to give us a better understanding of how people use our website.
Google Analytics help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. Because Google Analytics require cookies to function, users who wish to avoid tracking by Google Analytics while on our website can disable cookies in their browser. By using the Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, C3D Labs’ legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where it has your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any information collected by C3D Labs will be done in accordance with this Policy for the purposes of making better business decisions, supporting the activities you choose to engage in, and providing higher quality solutions and services to our customers. We use your location information to tailor your experience with the Site. It may also use any non-personal information collected to enhance the Site, and your IP address for the Site diagnostics and administration. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
To protect Information from unauthorized access and use we use physical, procedural and technical safeguards required under applicable law.
We protect your personal information in the same way that we protect our other confidential information, such as storing it on secure servers that only select C3D Labs personnel have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties.
The Site contains links and plug-ins to various third party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. C3D Labs has no control over, and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or reliability of such third party connections. If you leave the Site via a link, it is recommended to carefully read the data protection regulations of each website that collects personal data.
Social Media Buttons
We have integrated buttons with graphics of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube on our homepage so that you can find us on those social media platforms with one click. In the interest of the most extensive protection of your data, the buttons are only integrated as a link to the respective services. This assures that data transfer to any operator of the social network will not take place without previous activation on your part. After clicking the button, you will be forwarded to the provider and can then visit the pages of C3D Labs on each of the platforms. Third-party pages are operated exclusively by the same. We neither have any influence on the data collected there and the data processing nor do we have any knowledge about the full extent of data collection, the purpose thereof as well as the storage periods. Information on the handling of your personal data when using those websites is available in the data protection regulations of the provider.
We have integrated YouTube videos into the Site, stored at http://www.YouTube.com and playable directly from our website. These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube when you are not playing any videos. Only when viewing videos YouTube, if need be, will store cookies on your computer and so-called server log files, see 1, will be transferred. YouTube uses this data to collect information about the visitors of their website, i.a. for statistics, preventing fraud and improving usability. Also a connection with the Google DoubleClick network is established. Moreover, if you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. If this is against your wishes, we recommend that you log out of your YouTube account before playing the video. We have no influence on the said data transfer and collect no personal data with regard to the embedding of YouTube videos. Information about the handling of your personal data when using those websites is available in YouTube’s data protection policy: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
The embedded YouTube videos are used in the framework of permitted use by YouTube, which all YouTube users must accept: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms.
We offer you the so-called “share function” on the Site. This can be used to share the contents of the Site via Social Media Buttons (Facebook, Twitter).
In the interest of the fullest protection possible for your data, the Buttons on the Site are integrated only as a link to the respective services. This ensures that a data transfer does not take place to the operator of each social network without prior activation performed by you. After clicking onto the button without being logged into the social network, the login window of the selected social network will open in a new browser window and at the same time a cookie will be placed on your hard disk. If you click the button while being already logged into the social network, the network will be able to allocate your visit to your account on the social network.
Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices:
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA;
c) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA;
d) YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, California 94066, USA;
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information by contacting us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter emails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processes your personal information based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We use different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are essential to enable you to navigate the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for, such as setting up an account cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the Internet.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about how you use the Site. Information collected includes, for example, browsers and operating systems used, domain name of the website previously visited, number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you and considered aggregated data. Performance Cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language preference) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We may also allow third party service performance and retargeting Cookies, such as the Google Analytics, Google reCAPTCHA, Yandex Metrica, etc., to collect information about your online activities on the Site. This information is used to provide ads tailored to your interests (behavioral advertising), and to collect information to help track and manage the effectiveness of the ads and number of visitors. This means we may show ads based on your past visits to the Site, through publishing networks. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at our own discretion from time to time. If we make any changes we post a new “last updated" line at the top of this Policy. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to review the Policy regularly.
C3D Labs LLC
Beta Business-Centre, Office 112
1 Altufevskoye shosse, Moscow, 127106 Russia
Phone: +7 495 783 2559